"Accidents happen but we will repair them."
Unfortunately, accidents do happen and dealing with the aftermath can often be a stressful and all consuming experience. From roadside recovery right through to getting you back on the road, our team of manufacturer trained professionals will take care of everything in one of our accredited bodyshops.
Unbeknown to most, it is your decision who repairs your vehicle irrespective of your insurance providers advice. Like you we would prefer to have our vehicles repaired by an approved accident repair centre and specialist. This is why we make sure we are listed with all the major insurance providers but unlike many companies we are independent.
Our 2 complimentary 6,000 square foot bodyshops encompass state of the art accident and repair equipment. We have invested in the equipment to weld most materials including ferrous, non-ferrous and most plastics.
We have lifting equipment rated to 6 tonnes and our Car-O-Tronic laser body alignment jigs, which is rated for light automotive through to heavy commercial vehicles, is rated as the most powerful piece of equipment currently available.
Detailed output generated by our Car-O-Tronic Vision X3
Dents, Bumps and Scrapes
At our accident repair centre we can provide a fast way to repair a vehicle's scratches and dents.
If you would like a free no-obligation estimate or to just get some impartial advice from one of our team about what we can do for you and your vehicle please call us today.
A choice of loan vehicles
We have at our disposal a fleet of loan cars, which should your insurance policy allow it, we will provide you one for free while your vehicle is in for repair.
If your insurance policy doesn't provide this service we can still arrange for a vehicle at a more than competitive daily rate.
"Experts working in partnership"
ALLDATA : Established in 1986
Created by experts, for experts, ALLDATA is the leading provider of OEM service and repair information to the professional automotive service and collision industries. Trusted worldwide by over 300,000 technicians in 80,000 shops, ALLDATA provides repair and collision shops a suite of products to increase shops’ traffic, improve processes and repair quality.
Accident Repair of Mercedes AMG C63 - More images can be found in our gallery
"Proud to be members of the VBRA"
The VBRA is a leading Motor Trade Association for businesses in the Automotive Aftermarket being enterprises that, among other things may repair, service and maintain vehicles of all descriptions. It sets and monitors its members' operating standards to encourage ethical business behavior and ensure that customers choosing to use a VBRA member can have confidence and assurance that in their choice they will receive high standards of service. VBRA members should comply with current legislative regulations and the VBRA Consumer Code of Practice, which guides all parties towards ensuring a satisfactory outcome in the provision of services and repairs.
Aims of the Consumer Code of Practice
- To uphold and maintain the best interests of the general motoring public by ensuring a regulated free and open ethical market between VBRA members.
- To reflect issues which are important to customers.
- To ensure there is clear pre-contractual information readily available regarding the terms and conditions on which the services and, or repairs are undertaken, including pricing, payment and warranty.
- To maintain in the event of dissatisfaction an easily accessible procedure to ensure it is addressed and resolved in a quick and cost effective manner.
- To ensure that VBRA members reasonably comply with current legislative and environmental requirements alongside observation of current good practice in the work to be undertaken.
- To enhance the reputation of the industry sectors served and VBRA members in particular in the estimation of the motoring public by encouraging and ensuring compliance with the consumer Code by all VBRA member businesses.